We will contact you within 24 hours to let you know if your application has been approved.
Once you have been approved, you will then need to pay your $300 non – refundable reservation fee. This fee goes towards total purchase price of puppy.
Puppy selection will be done in order of depostis received. The breeder reserves the right to first choice in any litter.
Balance is due at time of pick up. Payments can be made prior to pick-up through our website or at pick-up with cash.
Your puppy has reached 8 weeks old and is ready to go home to their forever family.
*Reservation Fee: If reservation fee is paid and you decide to purchase at a later time, then your reservation fee will be applied to a later litter and will hold your place in line.
How we raise our dogs & prepare them for their fur-ever home
- UTD on all vaccinations done by my veterinarian
- Dewormed at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks
- Each of our puppies come very well socialized by my Husband and I along with our 4 children starting at an early age. Many pets hate loud, high pitched or sudden noises, our puppies are introduced to different noises like vacuum, garbage disposal, door bells, etc. We also play thunder noises from our TV so that thunderstorm anxiety is not too terrifying for your new baby.
- Puppies are started on crate and potty training prior to going to their forever homes to ensure a smooth transition. Please remember your puppy is only 8 weeks old at the time of arrival to its new home and accidents will and can still happen.
- At time of pick-up we also give a Puppy Package to help you start your new journey with your new family member.